I'm glad there are still some smart people in this world who don't want to see the art of GOOD Let's Play die.
Such a catchy song and brilliant animation too! Keep up the good work!
Excellent scripting, excellent animation, superb voicing. Seemed a bit rushed at the end but I can let it slide. The Flare Dancer reference from episode 3 was a great call too! Just keep it up! Can't wait for episode 5!
I get asked to make skins a lot and always use this tool. It would be nice if we had the option to instead of rotating the entire model, to be able to drag the individual parts into different positions. It'd make it so much easier to edit parts I otherwise can't see on the model.
Yeah definetly outside the block.
Everybody lay off him. It's not too bad!
Ok so I know you're changing the sprites which is good so here are my suggestions:
1) I like buying an army as much as the next guy but make it harder to buy members and maybe put in different types of soldiers
2) Check the audio portal for some background music or I could specially make one for you!
3) Put in an option for re spawning your character for a certain amount of cash because I died within 3 minutes
4) Put in different battling courses. Don't be afraid to use a splash of colour.
5) There seems to be a glitch that when I returned to the main menu the army stayed on screen. This needs to be fixed.
6) Get some people to record voice clips or something to make it seem a little more actiony
7) If you've ever played smash bros, maybe put in a moveset for each type of soldier.
I'll give you an 8 for effort and rank it a 4 to stop it getting blammed but I would like you to alert me when you update this :)
Totally takes me back to the classic Mega Man games. If Tundra Man had ever been a thing, this would have been his stage theme without a doubt XD
Very nice, I could see it being used for a title screen somewhere!
It's getting there but it's extremely repetitive. It seemed like you were copy and pasting parts over and over for the most part. The execution of what you do have is great but it needs some progression and to expand out some more.
It's great you found a nice melody, don't be scared to experiment with other ones too.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.