I get asked to make skins a lot and always use this tool. It would be nice if we had the option to instead of rotating the entire model, to be able to drag the individual parts into different positions. It'd make it so much easier to edit parts I otherwise can't see on the model.
Yeah definetly outside the block.
Everybody lay off him. It's not too bad!
Ok so I know you're changing the sprites which is good so here are my suggestions:
1) I like buying an army as much as the next guy but make it harder to buy members and maybe put in different types of soldiers
2) Check the audio portal for some background music or I could specially make one for you!
3) Put in an option for re spawning your character for a certain amount of cash because I died within 3 minutes
4) Put in different battling courses. Don't be afraid to use a splash of colour.
5) There seems to be a glitch that when I returned to the main menu the army stayed on screen. This needs to be fixed.
6) Get some people to record voice clips or something to make it seem a little more actiony
7) If you've ever played smash bros, maybe put in a moveset for each type of soldier.
I'll give you an 8 for effort and rank it a 4 to stop it getting blammed but I would like you to alert me when you update this :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.