8-bit Tundra 8-bit Tundra

Totally takes me back to the classic Mega Man games. If Tundra Man had ever been a thing, this would have been his stage theme without a doubt XD

The Not Best Song Ever The Not Best Song Ever

Very nice, I could see it being used for a title screen somewhere!

In Search Of... - 3rd Kind In Search Of... - 3rd Kind

It's getting there but it's extremely repetitive. It seemed like you were copy and pasting parts over and over for the most part. The execution of what you do have is great but it needs some progression and to expand out some more.

It's great you found a nice melody, don't be scared to experiment with other ones too.

Planet V (Exosphere) Planet V (Exosphere)

Very nice bit of chiptune here. Especially with the white-noise drums which are an aspect of chiptune I've never been able to master. Besides the voice, I'm pretty sure an actual 8-bit console would be capable of playing something like this (that is, assuming it's 5 channels or less) which is another aspect which I greatly like. Despite the 8 bit era ended a good 20 years ago, I love hearing what could've been.

Well I say this is a good example of what could've been, but half way through pushes it a little bit XD

I knocked off a star because the rhythm was pretty repetative but besides that, it's a healthy four.

Kubbi responds:

Thank you so very very much for the feedback. Yes I agree on the repetative beats. I'll probably work some more on the entire track before releasing the album.

This probably wouldn't be playable on a retro console.... heh.... it's made with 129 channels and 50 sample-instruments. Kinda ruins the entire 8 bit feel cause when it comes to chipmusic it's usually all about making as much as possible out of as little as possible, but screw that shit, man.

Again thanks for feedback and for listening. Highly appreciated.

Oxygen - SG Oxygen - SG

Peppy ^-^

I really like it. Starts off all upbeat and cheery, goes into a softer interval and then back to cheery dreams :D

Would you mind if I used this in some publc content such as youtube videos? Of course, credits and links will be provided :D

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

yes, yes of course you can use it as long as credit is given :)

JEBBAL - Freedom of Dreaming JEBBAL - Freedom of Dreaming

Catchy

This is some great effort and deserves it's spot in NGs top 30 trance. Mind if I use publically like in some YouTube videos etc?

Jebbal responds:

I did indeed put some great effort into this! I'm glad you liked it :) And yes, you may use it in your videos.

Thanks for the review!

Zelda : Midna's Lament Remix Zelda : Midna's Lament Remix

Very good!

Surpasses the original by miles! You made a drab song into something truely amazing.

Zelda Cover WIP v2 Zelda Cover WIP v2

Incredible!

Rated 5, 10, favourited, now this is going on my iPod! How did you get the voice for the guitar like that? And how can I get a voice like that in FL Studio 9?

Burn7 responds:

Voice? Well... Uh. I record from my amp into my line in on my computer. Then I run it through some EQ and whatnot. For some I add effects like Delays and Chorus, for others I only have the EQ.

If you want to see what programs I use check here:
http://burn7.newgrounds.com/news/post /489914

Acid Rebound Acid Rebound

Excellent

Just wondering. Can I use this in the credits for a flash I'm "trying" to make

LavitzSlambert responds:

Glad you like it, although it's not really good..

But yea, you can, as long as you don't use it in a spam flash

cheers,
Lavitz

Juice and Carpet Juice and Carpet

LOL!

This is hilarious. Can I make a flash of this?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lol, are up to the intense task of animating the exploding duck?